The Marshall Tree Saw is a versatile, multi-function workhorse with minimal maintenance and maximum Up Time.
- Marshall Tree Saw cylinders cut on the pull stroke and move the AR400 blade from side to side, creating a controlled cut unmatched by any competitor.
- Cut, Trim, Stack, Push, Pile and Dig with the Marshall Tree Saw
- Rock and debris that would shut down a carbide tipped blade are no match for the Marshall Tree Saw. Our saw will cut flush or below ground rocks and even through metal fence posts inside trees, dropping them exactly where you want them.
- Get the most Up Time and run all day with little maintenance: a few grease fittings on a heavy cutting day and tighten bolts on the blade if needed
- Won’t overheat like other competitors
- Straighten blade by re-inserting into a tree or flip the blade over for extended use
- Precision cutting and a multi-function front end increases speed